The Soter team are qualified and independent. We are not in the business of selling fertiliser or anything else. Our consultants will help you understand the compliance environment your farm operates in, and offer solutions to reduce that compliance burden on you.
Emma is the Managing Director of Soter and holds a Bachelor of Business Studies, Post Grad Dip in Resource and Environmental Planning, the Advanced Sustainable Nutrient Management Certificate and Agricultural Greenhouse Gas endorsement. She is an HBRC, BOPRC and WRC Approved provider of FEMPs, Dairy NZ approved provider of Sustainable Milk Plans and facilitates workshops for the HB Fruit Growers, Beef and Lamb NZ and the Deer Industry. Emma has worked on dairy farms, and until recently owned a sheep, beef and cropping farm in Central Hawkes Bay.
· Mum of one with dairy, cropping and dry stock farming experience
· Hundreds of farm plans completed, one on one with farmers on their own properties
· Bachelor of Business Studies and Post Grad Diploma (Resource and Environmental Planning)
· PRINCE2 project manager
· Certified Sustainable Nutrient Manager with Agricultural Greenhouse Gas endorsement
· Approved provider of Dairy NZ Sustainable Milk Plans, Waikato, Bay of Plenty and Hawkes Bay Regional Council FEMPS, HortNZ/GAP plans
· Red Meat Profit Partnership facilitator and subject matter expert
Penny is a Project Administrator for Soter. Penny was raised on a sheep and beef farm in Central Hawkes Bay and has recently moved back to the region from Taranaki where she owned and managed a dairy farm alongside her husband Andrew and their 3 children. She has a Rural Banking background and knows the challenges that farmers face from years of experience with her own farm.
Penny works alongside Emma and Jess to make sure that your experience with Soter is easy and time efficient.
Jess is a Project Administrator for Soter. She grew up in the CHB Rural Community and has worked on farms over New Zealand and Australia. She now owns a Fencing Contracting Business with her Husband, Che, and they are raising their young family in Waipukurau.
Working along side Emma and Penny, Jess helps make the process of getting your Farm Plan as easy and seamless as possible.